Friday, November 28, 2014

Getting Discouraged: Tuesday and Thursday

Here are some great examples of pattern mixing.

The last two days have been discouraging. I have to admit that the most comfortable outfits look pretty horrendous on me. I think I need to hide my waist and backside better. I almost quit the whole fashion challenge after seeing these  photos of myself on Tuesday and Thursday. I haven't put together an outfit for today yet. I don't know what I want to do but I definitely know what I don't want to do. I don't want to do any more outfits like this.

I'm also having computer issues. So on my monitor the photos are showing up even wider, like I've been stretched sideways. I sure hope this distortion isn't showing up on everyone else's computer. Because egads!

Wednesday at the art studio:




Thanksgiving Day (Thursday)







No comments: